Mobilcard allows you to use the public bus and rail network throughout South Tyrol for 1, 3, or 7 consecutive days. You can choose which one you want to use. All types exist for adults, children (0-6), and juniors (6-13).
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (Eurostar/Intercity excluded) from Brennero to Trento and from Malles to San Candido/Versciaco
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
• The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Malles and Müstair.